The Shriner Circus came to town the 4th of July weekend, Ronnie & I decided Ava needed to go to her first circus, so we took her!! A friend and her daughter ended up coming too, which made the whole event that much more entertaining!! I can't wait till next year, maybe we can actually ride the elephant!!
With 1 of the elephants

She was resting during the boring parts,
so she would be ready to watch the motorcycles in the cage!!

Just another elephant, so we had proof
we actually went to the circus!
1 comment:
Didn't you just love the circus???Maybe we can do it again next year and hopefully Ava will stay awake. Although I kinda agree with her, I could have taken a nap at some points!!! Weren't the clowns great? Halyn and I had a lot of fun and all the way home I heard "I see Ella's", Halyn's word for elephant. Thanks again Ronnie for bailing me out! Who would have thought that such a developed city like Grand Rapids would not take visa or have ATM's?
Post a Comment