Monday, July 14, 2008

Pool Party

Ok, maybe "party" isn't the right word, but we did go over to Sakura and Eli's for some pool time fun. Ava seemed to enjoy it, Eli was a little skeptical!! I just love her in her swimsuit, so I thought I would share her pic!!


How cute is she??!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! She is adorable! I love the blog idea! Keep it coming!

Team Tuttle said...

Welcome to the Blogging World Brooke! I'm so excited to see Ava grow and all the fun adventures ahead!

Jac said...

Love the ruffle on her suit. We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

You look nice and we miss you.

Anonymous said...

hey brooke!! I love that you are doing this! It keeps us all in the loop and getting to see your cutie pie grow up! hope all is well! talk to you soon!
Warfel :)