When I was little (elementary school aged) I would tell my mom that when I grew up I was going to have 20 kids, live on a farm and make jelly. That was my big plan for when I grew up.
Clearly I am nowhere near having 20 kids-thank goodness, I have changed my mind on that part!! And no, I don't technically live on a farm, but my in-laws do so that has to count for something, right?? But the jam part has been accomplished!! So that is why I had to blog about my jam, and because it was actually more of a process then I was anticipating, but it turned out good!!
So maybe if you're lucky you will get a jar of Brooke's famous strawberry jam!!!



3 comments:
I am so impressed!! Can you send me a jar? Seriously.
I too am SO impressed! Of all you McArthur girls, I think only you could live where you do! Is making jam similar to making tacos?
:) Lynn
I want one jar, please!!! Looks yummy!
Post a Comment