Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally

We got our 4-wheelers!! They are sooo much fun!! We went out today for a 2 hour ride and had a great time. I am still getting the hang of it, but so far so good!! Mine is pretty big but it drives really nice. Ronnie and I had a great time out today, the weather was BEAUTIFUL, 75 degrees with a light breeze, couldn't ask for more!! I am so looking forward to more rides together, I am excited that the 2 of us now have a hobby we can share and do together. I am sorry for Ava though, I have a feeling she will be getting left with babysitters a little more often now!!! So anyone who wants to babysit, let us know!!!!


Both of them in the garage, mine is the red one

Ronnie so happy to have his, it came in a week after mine!

my super cute pink helmet-love it!!

picking it up!!!








3 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Love it! Damon and I are always looking for friends to go riding with - let us know if you're up for a ride sometime! :)

Jac said...

Oh boy! THose are fancy! You better wear that helmet Brooke.

Heather said...

Why leave Ava with a sitter? Just buy her a matching pink helmet and take her along!! Halyn has a hot pink helmet and goes riding with Troy and Tyler all the time and loves it!!! Then when she's 3 she'll be big enough to get her own (Small one of course)