Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh I Wish...

I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener!! The Wienermobile was in Grand Rapids Friday, it was quite the event, let me tell ya!! You wouldn't believe the number of people who come out to get a hot dog and a pop for .50 cents!! It was fun and Ava loves hot dogs so it was a great lunch!


Our family picture!!


Ronnie likes the license plate it says WEENR!

tailgating in the parking lot






4 comments:

April Klatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Klatt said...

How fun! I love Ava's little sticker proving she saw it! :) Hailey wishes the wiener mobile would come to Chandler! :)

Team Tuttle said...

How funny! I saw the 'mobile' go through Rapids on Friday morning and wanted to go and get my picture taken with it - so jealous that half of Grand Rapids was able too and I didn't realize it was actually stopping! ha! :) Love the tailgating pictures!:)

Jac said...

the weiner mobile never comes to Az! Looks like you guys had fun. I love you posing with the giant weiner....its so YOU to do that.