Friday, July 17, 2009

Never a dull moment

It was cloudy and cold the other day, I figured it was a perfect day for a little finger-painting!!

"This is pretty cool mom and look I am keeping most of the paint on my paper!!"
" hmmm, 2 papers are better then one for sure!!"

"Wow-what should I do with all this paint that is globbed on my hands??"


Action shot- Ava was channeling her inner punk, rock star and going for green hair!!


"Let me make sure I get this rubbed in really good!!"
Notice what I am doing during this whole process-
taking pictures of course, what else would I be doing-
trying to stop her-nah!!!

Funny stuff!!! Ava's took a bath shortly after this was taken- the water was GREEN!!




5 comments:

April Klatt said...

How fun! I love Ava's pictures and her green hair!!

Team Tuttle said...

Finger paint is NOT complete without a little in the hair, on the arms and clothing of course!:) It looks like she was having a great time! :)

Jac said...

That is too funny! Maybe I need to let T fingerpaint....ummmm, that might be a fine mess.

Anonymous said...

Finally! some photos of Ava getting dirty! Looks like she had a GREAT time, bet you had lots of laughs watching her too!
XO,
Lynn

Heather said...

Priceless pic's Brooke! Try painting with pudding, it's lots of fun and edible!!